Terms and Conditions
Art. 1: Modification
1.1 FLPL reserves the right at her sole discretion to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Users are therefore advised to check these Terms regularly. Your continued use of www.flpl.biz or other websites owned by FLPL (hereinafter referred to as the “website”, the “site”, “this site” herein) following the posting of changes to these Terms will mean you accept those changes.
1.2 FLPL reserves the right to supplement these Terms with additional Terms relevant to specific content or events (hereinafter: “Additional Terms”). These Additional Terms may be placed on this site to be viewed in connection with the specific content or events and shall be identified as such. By using the website you understand and agree that such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
- Restrictions on Use of Materials, Intellectual Property
2.1 This website is owned by FLPL. No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, amended, modified, revised, edited, changed, added to, deleted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the explicit written permission of FLPL.
2.2 Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of FLPL’s copyright and other proprietary rights. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to FLPL are to be kept intact.
- Third Party Links
3.1 FLPL will place hyperlinks to third party sites, such as (but not limited to) Facebook, YouTube and/or Instagram. These sites are not in any way approved, checked, edited, vetted or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the content, advertising or products available from such sites, the quality, functionality, suitability or legality of such sites or for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with such third party site operators.
3.2 You also agree that any dealings you have with such third party site operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third party operator and you hereby waive any claim you might have against us with respect to such sites.
3.3 FLPL is not liable in any way and you agree to indemnify us in the manner referred to below in these Terms in relation to such dealings. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on the site are at your sole risk and responsibility.
3.4 It is possible that third parties will link to our site without FLPL’s express consent or knowledge. FLPL is not responsible in any way for any dealings which you may have with these unauthorised sites or any content which may be displayed or linked to by these third parties. If you do come across any link which is offensive or otherwise unsuitable or inappropriate to FLPL or our users please let us know.
- Limitation of Liability
4.1 By using this website you explicitly understand and agree that your use of and browsing of the site are at your own risk. Neither FLPL nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use the site or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the site or resulting from any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible property, even if FLPL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4.2 Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall FLPL’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
4.3 You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold FLPL and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any of these parties and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of, connection with or conduct on the site or any breach by you of these Terms. FLPL reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.
- Promotional Limitations
5.1 By using this website, you certify that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully able to consent to these terms and use of this website.
5.2 This website hosts a promotion. The window for enrollment into this promotion shall end upon the first occurrence of either loss of availability, as determined by FLPL, or expiration of the specific promotion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all promotional activity may be ceased and the promotion rescinded at the sole election of FLPL.
- Jurisdictional Issues
6.1 Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting the product and associated products, events and services of FLPL. This site is controlled and operated by FLPL from its offices within the United States of America.
6.2 In the event that any provision of these Terms conflicts with the law under which the Terms are to be construed or if any such provisions are held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties to the Terms, such provision will be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
6.3 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms and any Additional Terms constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
What personal information about me do you collect?
- We gather and store information you enter on our website or give to us in other ways, like through cookies. This information includes your name, gender, social media handle, email, telephone number, home address, payment information (such as credit card numbers). You may also be asked for demographic information, such as age, product preferences, beauty needs, zip code, or other location information.
- You may also be able to register and log in using a social media account, including your Facebook account. When using a social media account to log into the website, you may also be able to use certain social features on the website. This may include your first name, last name, gender, profile pictures, list of friends, a link to your profile, like and other data that is part of your or your friends’ social media site. This information is collected by such social media site and is provided to us under the terms of service for that social media site, such as Facebook. You can control the information we receive from Facebook and other social media sites using the privacy settings on those third-party websites.
What lawful basis do you have to collect my information?
- The basis for processing and collecting the personal information you share is based on consent and fulfilling contractual requirements, like shipping products to your address. Holding your personal data ensures we meet various administrative and legal obligations like for customer service and order fulfillment.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as my account, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
What of your information do you share and with whom?
- Information like credit card information must be submitted to transaction processors to fulfill payment, your address must be shared with shipping companies (e.g. USPS) for us to send you your products. We also share your information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf such as service providers that host or operate our website, provide analytics and site usage data, customer service, loyalty program administration and redemption, advertisers, sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer our promotions, contests, or promotional activities. ‘
- We may also share non-identifying information such as aggregate statistics or usage information with third parties to better understand how our website is being used and how to improve it.
- We may also share your information if we receive a court order or other government order to disclose this information.
How secure is my information and where?
- We understand your interest in safeguarding your information. Your information is stored on servers in the United States which are Privacy Shield Certified.
How long do you store my information?
- We store your information no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed.
What is your policy on the use of the website in regards to children?
- Children are not the intended customer or audience. Any use of this website or tender of information of a personal nature must be of adults, please contact our data protection officer if you feel we have collected the information of a minor.
- You have the following rights:
- To be informed of the information we receive of you
- To access that information
- To correct any data on you that you feel is incorrect
- To erase your personal information in a number of circumstance (eg the information is no longer necessary to the purpose for which it was created or you withdrew consent)
- To restrict use of your personal information and if possible we will information third parties to whom your personal information has been disclosed to cease their use
- To object to the use of your personal information based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest
- To not be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
- However, we reserve the right to judge what information we must continue to hold to be able to fulfill our contract with you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For a list of National Data Production Authorities For the European Union and European Economic Area please see http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080 . For the United States, please see https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/data-security or your state’s attorney general. For all other countries please refer to your government resources.
Contact our data protection officer
- Our data protection officer can be contacted concerning the above for any personal information at the following email address: